quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2016

After two days - Marius Ianuş

After two days of thinking I'd die
after I swallowed a box of Piafen
and after I vomited it after 
I dreamt a crowd of characters
who where all I and who were taking care of me
gently covering my pain after 
that I called her
Come to me I told her now 
I looked like a potato that sprouted 
come to have fun 
we'll play beauty and 
the beast at Predeal I didn't succeed to 
fall asleep here I can my mother can't
live by herself at Predeal 
but I felt I was going mad I left her
come to me Oana I love loneliness
Then I hang up and told myself hell
is a white room where you lay tied-up and all
your teeth hurt and after they've all crumbled 
new ones grow overnight 
already decayed.

Retrieved from here. Translation by Adrien Urmanov.  

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário