segunda-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2015

Tyler Knott Gregson - from the typewriter series

Typewriter Series #1059 by Tyler Knott Gregson
*Chasers of the Light, is available through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, IndieBound , Books-A-Million , Paper Source or Anthropologie *
Text for Tired Eyes:
I want to learn of bouncing headswhen they rest on laughing stomachs,of the ceiling that grows closerbefore shrinking away, only to come closeragain when the laughter slows and breathbecomes even once again.  The rise and fallof the life in you and the sea like swaythat lulls me back to the sleep that escaped.Teach me of forgiveness,I want to learn of understandingby forgetting every night we ever spent apart.Let the memory wash away slow,I want to feel them all fade, I want to hearthe death song, clear and bold, as every unshared moment burnsand stains our fingers soot grey,the color of regretless joy to come.I want to learn of your morning sounds,the stirring and symphonic shifting when dawn light turns red the screenof your sleeping eyelids.  Teach me of religion by parting the steamlike a sea, arms spread with hair dripping, as you walk out of the showerand into the towel I hold.  I heargod’s voice every time you laugh.  I have learned of patience, I am an expertin the sort of aching that seems endlessand I never wish to study the art of longing again.I want to learn of contentedness, and the effortlessnirvana of never needing to want.  I am filled with so much want of all I need, I and ready for the emptinessand blank stare at birthday candles for all I needis all I already have.  Listen as I tell you that you,can have all you have wasted wishes for, you can beall the things you already are.  You are everythingyou think you are waitingto become.
-Tyler Knott Gregson-
Retrieved from here.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário