domingo, 2 de outubro de 2016

A poem by Crispin Best

anyway
i am riding lifts on my 30th birthday 
somewhere you are all of my direct messages and
a little drunk with you on a train would be nice
anyway they washed the floor of the museum
so my footprint is everywhere on my 30th birthday
and my shoe bottoms must be very beautiful 
somewhere i am a kite when you slam me into the sand
still
anyway i am sweating in the museum lonely
somewhere i am sweating not touching butterflies in the
enclosure too
place your animal parts close by
on my 30th birthday
feel free
anyway this unshrinkable distance between us
still
anyway your knees in the morning
somewhere i am sweating quietly learning how to pick up a butterfly
on my 30th birthday
after i nearly step on a butterfly in the enclosure too
there are chrysalises with us here
touch my chest in my imagination
anyway take off your belt with me
on my 30th birthday
still
somewhere i am sweating watching the pattern of your bra
complicate the front of your blouse
never stop

Retirado daqui.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário